1. The more than 100 prefabricated modular units being stacked on top of an abandoned parking lot in the middle of Skid Row is touted as a cost-effective way to get homeless people off the streets of Los Angeles.
2. Sky City, consists of 2,749 feet (838 meters) distributed in 220 floors and it will go up in just 90 days in Changsha city, by the Xiangjiang river.
3. A large military office complex in the US Islands consisting of 15 in-plant office units and 2 exterior bathrooms was sold through Panel Built Inc.
4. Designed as an acropolis of stackable green-roofed units, the structure recently won a competition to construct a new high-rise in Rødovre, an independent municipality of Copenhagen. The high-rise incorporates lots of sustainable design elements to reduce its environmental impact, and its main concept is centered around a system of individual units that can be stacked in various configurations to maximize available space and allow for easy structural changes in response to market demand.
5. To capture rich natural gas reserves in Wyoming, BP had to create a living and working environment in a very remote location. This project had to be completed quickly, under extremely harsh working conditions. This was a 90’ x 185’ metal building with multiple HVAC zones and completely finished interior. 25’ x 100’ warehouse.